Monday, April 20, 2009

Board of Directors' Meeting 2nd Quarter, 2009

Greetings Everyone:

   The Victims' Voice Award was a success, gauging by the comments I have heard from friends, associates and strangers. Whew! I am glad that one is behind us. However, we have set the bar quite high for next year if we are to surpass this year's calibre of Honoree. 

  Since the VVA knoocked canceled our standard board meeting in April, I rescheduled the quarterly board meeting for Thursday, May 21, 2009 beginning at 6 PM. It will be held in the Boardroom of the Landmark Inn.

  The Landmark does not charge for the meeting facility, provided we purchase our meals from them. I asked them to provide both the Northlands Pub's menu as well as the Capers Restaurant menu. It is your choice of menus and meal. Unfortunately, we will need to go Dutch on dinner since our funds are limited and reserved for web design.

  If we want to continue meeting at the Landmark Boardroom (it is on the main floor across the hallway from the entrance to the Northlands Pub) we need to be considerate of their generousity in supplying a free room. To do that, we need to be relatively firm with our attendance numbers, as they make their money off of our dinners/snacks.

 I would like to start the social aspect of the meeting at 6PM, order dinner shortly thereafter, dine and then start our meeting between 7 and 7:15. The meeting will take no longer that an hour and a half.

 Your time is valuable and we do not need to infringe upon it unnecessarily. Let me know if you plan to attend so I can make sure dinner and the meeting run efficiently.

Please RSVP to me at catcchurch@gmail.com by close of business on May 1, 2009.

 Thanks, 

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment